1/22/09

Yep, I made all of those pendants in the current picture in my banner.

I have been making teeny tiny clay purses to use as decor on my purses. They are miniatures of the purses I'm knitting for Etsy, so tiny and cute!!

The picture on my current Blog Banner is a collection of some of the pendants I've made and used on bags.

Here's the picture for future reference, as I like changing out my top banner pic occasionally.


From left to right, Lee Ann's bag had a woven clay, the pink cell-phone purse had pinks and purples throughout so I did a swirl color effect and added it with matching ribbon, the center pic is a variety of pendants before use, the pendant outlined in stripes has a small bead on top matching the stripes and pulled out all the colors for a purse I made Denise, and the last on the right is the earth/denim bag I made for Emily and one of my first polymer clay pendants.

No comments:

You can buy this poster.