1/4/09

2008 in review. A new youtube video. And I hope to get published.

I finally have wireless again. Two days across Texas, staying in little campgrounds where it is so dark at night, you can actually see the stars. Settled in Phoenix, set up in our camper for the next 3 months, cozy 48 degrees. I'm reviewing 2008 and feel like I accomplished a lot last year. In addition to our continuous packing and traveling, whether by truck and camper, or by motorcycle and tent camping, I put 14,000 miles on my bike in 2008, we spoke in numerous churches, and attended tons of motorcycle events - and I finished a huge number of knit projects.

NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO OF MY BAGS

This is my latest video on YouTube. Only about 1/3 of my 2008 projects are featured, as the pictures of all the others are on my old computer, yet to be pulled over to the new.

This year my goal is to get published in a knitting periodical, like Vogue Knitting or Knit Simple or Knit n Style or all 3. Another goal is to learn Nuno Felt, as I really am fired up about embellishing my bags and making each one even more unique.

Instead of New Year's Resolution, I'm going for ramping up my creativity...something new each week.

Currently on my needles? A sweet Berrocco Cape/Sweater in size 2, and some slipper clogs for a man.

4 days into knitting on pins and needles 2009.

No comments:

You can buy this poster.