6/10/08

Pasta Machine and Oven

No this isn't a cooking blog, but if I'm going to call my knit and felt bags handmade, I would love to be able to make the donut stone-like closures myself, so ...

see this link: http://3knittingsisters.blogspot.com/2008/04/handbag-purse-aka-one-day-project.html

I've decided to also take up polymer clay beading. My first three "stones" turned out so nice even the hubby commented that they looked unique. I even made some "D" rings to attach purse handles, for the next bag I'm making.

This is a sample of the type of work I want to do, I found this item on Etsy.











I made three last night - all of them have the hole off-set at the top rather than a true donut, and two are teardrop shape rather than perfect circles - pictures to follow - I promise.

Keep lookin'

No comments:

You can buy this poster.