8/12/09

USPS I'm watching you!!

You Won!! I waited until the last 13 minutes to bid on something on eBay (watched it 4 days before I bid) - it was a big purchase so I wanted to keep the cost down as much as possible. Then I started doing the 1 bid thingy where when you're outbid you can go one more step ... (after I put in my maximum top dollar) only paid $10.00 more than I vowed, not bad for a big purchase.

Now I'm watching USPS - will they bring it to my porch or put a note in my mailbox - it's huge!! It may mean rearranging my living room and dining room. It may even mean selling some furniture - I cannot wait. I'll post a picture when it arrives. Can't believe the seller is using USPS, UPS I'd understand or FedEx even ????

Thank you hubbie for encouraging me to do this ...

me

No comments:

You can buy this poster.