10/28/08

Step-by-Step Etsy Business

I got onto Etsy.com for the first time last winter. My d-i-l had friends selling and she was buying. I talked my lil' sis into starting a store, and bought a few things myself. About the same time I started making knit felt bags, I started planning for an ETSY store of my own. Ynttt.



http://www.bigsis2.etsy.com/



I listed 4 bags and a pair of wrist-warmers, and a scarf. Here it is step-by-step.



1. Log on to http://www.etsy.com/

2. Click on "Sell" and "Sign Up to Sell"

3. Set up your profile - you will need a picture to use for your banner.

4. Take pictures and write descriptions of all your items.

5. Once you register all this info. you can start listing your items. They cost 20 cents each. Then you pay 3 1/2 percent of your sale when the item sells.

6. Figure the shipping - be fair and cover your actual costs, boxes, tape, labels, driving to post office, etc.



Any questions? I'd be glad to help, but you'll find it is so-o-o-o easy. IImssm.



Judy

No comments:

You can buy this poster.