10/18/08

Starting an Etsy Business



CLICK ON PICTURE FOR BETTER VIEW!

I'm closer than ever to posting my knit & felt items on etsy.

This is a collection of my projects, a sampling of several items I've completed. The patterns are to follow.

I'm collecting knitter's woes - complaints about patterns, what's missing, etc.

My patterns will assume a few things - They'll be relatively simple assuming the knitter can knit and purl and pick up stitches and slip them, as all of those can be found on-line, through my blog or by a simple search, with pictures. I'll add that link to my pattern also. My favorite how-to page is:
http://www.patonsyarns.com/learntoknit.php

It's the learn to knit page on Patons yarns web page: http://www.patonsyarns.com/

They have great pictures, pretty simple. Casting on is probably the hardest part, then picking up stitches after making the base of one of my "lunch sack style" bags is a challenge, using circular needles was my hurdle, and simply starting over takes a lot of laying down pride!! Hate wasting time to start over.

No comments:

You can buy this poster.