8/28/08

One More Purse




This is Krispy's purse. She had no idea I was making purses, when she was describing a purse to me that a friend had bought recently. the purse was probably nothing like this, but in the conversation, I deducted she would like this purse. It is a chunky brown, black, burgandy and off-white, done in stripes changing colors up the walls of the bag, but the base is burgandy and brown only and knit in a real tight weave, after felting it has a very sturdy base. It has an i-cord trim around the top of the bag, and grommets for the straps
Note the bead and pendant hanging from the side strap. This is a chunky i-cord, I think I used 3 strands of yarn together to get that heavy duty strap. This was the simple easy pattern called the coco bag, a free pattern I found on-line. see this link.
Super detailed step-by-step instructions.

No comments:

You can buy this poster.