I had to do some serious research for some knitting help to get the BACK of the party dress size 2 back neck done correctly. The instructions said to start with a new ball of yarn, and BO right in the middle of a row. That was so tricky. Adding the new yarn I finally used a method where just knit with the new yarn, then wove it in with a crochet needle. But knitting the little shoulders back and forth on the needle looked pretty intimidating, until I tried a few rows. It's adorable...panic attack over.
I'll post pics, of the back it's on stitch holders right now while I complete the front of the Party Dress size 2.