6/10/10

I officially have a room to set up my loom and display/store my yarn.

I'm emptying a closet, slipping a small office area into it, and using our office for a knitting/weaving studio.  I'm going to redo the window covers, pull everything out and paint, and maybe even get new flooring - I'd love wood floors with an area rug under the loom.

I'm looking for large baskets and hoping my woodworker will make me a cabinet for the storage baskets for the yarn and magazines, patterns, needles etc.

He built a great storage box for my Loom supplies this winter.

So, here's a picture of my loom.  And above is one of the scarves I made this winter - it's my favorite so far.  I designed the pattern, drew it out on graph paper and set up the loom for the design.

No comments:

You can buy this poster.