11/9/08

Knit and Felt Purses go to an Arts and Crafts Show





















What a day. I displayed 6 of my purses/bags at a church craft show, and sold one. I met so many neat people. People who knit, people who used to and people who want to. It was amazing how many conversations I had with ladies who could only knit the occasional scarf, and complained about how uneven the rows were. I hope to encourage them to KEEP KNITTING. These bags really looked great on display, the pic doesn't do them justice.


I encouraged several ladies to get their items on Etsy too. I hope they look into it, because Etsy can really boost their business. I'm pretty worn out, but thoroughly enjoyed spending the day with my lil' sis, helping her with her booth and showing my product.

No comments:

You can buy this poster.