9/22/12

A Collection of Free On-Line Knitting Patterns

I've collected several FREE on-line knitting patterns and written about the results with lots of pictures in this article.

  • Read a review of patterns I've used.
  • View pictures of many items I've made.
  • Find resources for FREE patterns.
  • Discover step-by-step YouTube videos
  • Bonus pattern included 
When you go to the article, please click on LIKE if you like it, as I'm rated for the quality of the article by the number of LIKES I get and a half-dozen other reasons.

You can write original content on Squidoo, too.

I got started writing on Squidoo in April 2011.  I have 77 articles that are published.  I started with a "bucket-list" of topics that I hoped to complete in my lifetime, I've accomplished many.  My goal is to have 100 articles by the end of 2012.  Several have a knitting theme, but most are about life and experiences along the journey.




No comments:

You can buy this poster.