2/26/12

Buy the knit felt handbag pattern at 80% off on Etsy.

I'm so honored to be the 1st ever Spotlight interview at Squidoo, for their So Crafty on-line magazine.

A few years ago, I set a goal to get published.

Yes, I was published once in a weekly magazine, called the Pentecostal Evangel.  A copy of that article can be found here.

So, today, because I not only have several articles published on Squidoo, but also because the article that launched  me into the "spotlight" is about knitting and felting purses, I have offered my $4.99 pattern for these purses on Etsy for $.99, when you mention Squidoo in the comments at checkout.

That's an 80% savings!

This pattern is for sale on Etsy for $4.99. Step-by-step knit and felt handbag.   

 

Get 80% off the Etsy price by mentioning Squidoo in your order.

I you would like to receive this .pdf pattern for $.99 to print and keep, order below. When you checkout, there is a comment section. Tell me you found it on Squidoo and I'll refund $4.00 when I email the pattern for your use.

PATTERN for the Glistening Starry Sling Knit Felt Bag | Price: $5

This is a pattern. I will email the .pdf file to you once I receive your payment. I'll send a test email to make sure your email does not reject... ORDER HERE

Remember the code for your $4.00 refund is SQUIDOO.  Just say you found me on Squidoo in the comment when you checkout.

I'll email your pattern once I see the payment.  I'll refund you which happens as soon as I see the order, then the .pdf is yours.

If you can knit you can make these purses. Step-by-Step how to knit and felt a purse

If you cannot knit, there are amazing online videos at knithelp.com and on YouTube that teach you to knit.



No comments:

You can buy this poster.