10/3/09

Email me and I'll send you this FREE Pattern for this purse. Knit and Felt this bag.

This one is my design. Very nice.

Sign up to follow my blog, occasionally I post things of interest about life in general, or the knitting or weaving project I'm in the middle of, or sometimes I just vent ... not real often though.

To receive this free pattern, email me by commenting on this post.

This is a drawstring bag about 11 " high the base is highlighted with a ribbing and trim, the top opening has the same trim effect. The cords pulled tight close the bag. The i-cord I used for the drawstring is sturdy and long enough to carry on a shoulder.

I will email the pattern to anyone who requests it. It is a knit and felt pattern. I made this one out of about 200 yards of red 100% Wool yarn and 300 yards of Blue 100% Wool yarn that was "Up-Cycled" from a designer sweater, I bought the year online from www.yarnagain.etsy.com
my favorite yarn store on Etsy.

I will send the pattern in a .pdf format for you to print and keep.

Super simple, enjoy.

No comments:

You can buy this poster.